Santa Rosa tierra de herencia
Coffee Heritage (Full Day)
Behind every cup of coffee are years of work, love and care; The best way to value and honor the work of all the people involved, from coffee growers to baristas, is by knowing the path from bean to method and from method to cup. Learn about the cultivation, be amazed among coffee plantations, learn how each fruit should be collected and the process that must be done to go from a fruit to a coffee bean, and how this coffee should be roasted and ground to prepare in the best ways; Finally, learn from the best about the preparation and tasting methods so that you can be a true ambassador of the Coffee Heritage.
- Route from grain to cup in a traditional fourth-generation coffee farm.
- Workshop on coffee history and preparation methods with renowned local baristas.
- Play Pacóa
- Cultural and historical tour and interpretation of the Municipality of Santa Rosa.
- Medical assistance insurance.
- Round trip
- transportation from Pereira